Monday, March 1, 2010

The Week Ahead

1. Happy birthday Stevie!

2. Just got back from Philly, after a day there on Saturday. Cold, gloomy. Not my favorite city, not my least favorite city. Good seeing friends.

3. Miami tomorrow, though storminess awaits. Ugh. I'm not terribly excited to go, but it'll make the week go faster.

4. Working out will be tough this week. I lazily slept in this morning, though it was good to be in bed for 10 hours. I feel less exhausted.

5. I bought the new Shout Out Louds album. Great music. It's my favorite of the year, thus far, a bit over Spoon album. If I'm counting the Brandi Carlile EP, it's tight though.

6. Paul & Megan are in Hawaii. Jealous. They had some turbulence on the flight there, but luckily, the Chilean hurricane didn't affect them too much.

7. And oh yes, I'm about to turn thirty-four...Thankfully I have a few days left to ponder this!

No comments: