Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thirty Four

Well, I made it past 2:19 a.m. and the clock turned thirty-four. Been a quiet day thus far. I've gotten lots of facebook happy birthday wishes and fewer from around these parts. Lunch was sadly a disappointment (not going to Wasabi again!). Lesson one in being 34: stick with instincts, and don't try some new place for lunch that serves chicken. I should have known better and stuck to pasta and what I ultimate got, honey peanut chicken. I deserve a good lunch for my birthday, right?!?! I wanted pizza or pasta tonight but I really did want pizza...

I made sure that I did a good five mile run last night. I want to get up early tomorrow (we shall see!) and have a fantastic outdoor run on Saturday before getting my hair cut.

I am not sure if I have goals, per se, this year, but there are some things I want to happen by the time I turn 35. The biological clock is ticking, right?

Happy birthday to me.

No comments: