Friday, January 15, 2010

Happiness?

I saw this blurb on People about Noah Wyle's separation, and it reminded me of something I was thinking about last night. Are there any "Hollywood" couples you'd be really floored to see get divorced? There are some happy Hollywood couples, right?

These were a few I came up with...

Heidi Klum and Seal seem truly happy, and with four children, they seem to be thriving. They are a sweet family.

Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick are long-time favorites of mine.

Michael J. Fox and Tracy Pollan.

Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy

I mean, how many more are there?

Some celebs you consider a bit more grounded...Sandra Bullock, maybe...but there aren't many. And how sad is that? Maybe I should account for more of the non-A list types. But this all just makes me sad.

No comments: