Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where I've Been..

When I was driving to the gym tonight, I was trying to think of some of the cities I've been to for work. A sampling:

Detroit
Columbus
Cincinnati
Philly
Boston
NYC
Baltimore
Miami
Tallahassee
Atlanta
Charleston
Houston
Dallas
Austin
Chicago
Indy
LA
San Francisco
Honolulu
San Diego
Seattle
Portland
Little Rock
Kansas City
Wichita
Topeka
Lawrence
Denver
Jackson
New Orleans
Birmingham
Minneapolis
Richmond
Charleston WV
Toledo

At least 35 places. Wow. I've been lucky. A few places I haven't been...Iowa, Charlotte, Raleigh, Memphis (except the airport!), Nashville, Milwaukee (biggest miss I think!), Vegas (for work), Sacramento, Phoenix, Albuquerque, Orlando, Tampa...I am sure there are more.

And of course, there are places like Napa and the OC I left off, too!

No comments: