Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day Ten

I ran another 10K treadmill run this morning, at my 9 minute/mile pace. I felt good the entire time, like I could have gone further. Maybe it's the bananas? I still think they are nasty, nasty fruit, but as part of my vow to eat more fruits/veggies and eat good running food/fuel, they will have to do.

And how 'bout them Cowboys!!! Now they play Minnesota next week. Good game Boys, and yes, the hubby is a happy boy. I have to say my spaghetti & meatballs was good football food, and it probably needs to share credit with the banana for the run.

The Christmas tree is finally coming down today. I hate the sight of Christmas trees lonely by the side of the road. But this was a good tree, and I am looking forward to having the house back in order. Plus the second tv is finally upstairs!!

It's day ten of the year, and I've blogged every day. I don't expect to keep this up, but I realized how much I miss this journal keeping. Someday I'll have to go through the journals of old, some entries 23 years old already. Wow, I have diaries older than my assistant. The first ten days of 2010 have been good ones. Hopefully this a good precedent for the rest of the year.

No comments: