Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday Night

Stephen is finally off to his bachelor party, and after a day of errands...run/car/shop/take care of cranky husband, I'm home, with zucchini bread in the oven and a tummy full of risotto and shrimp. Yum. I am happy, except for the fact that the only station I can turn on upstairs happens to be the weather channel. WTF?

I want to exercise tomorrow, go to church, and then see Eat, Pray, Love with Meg. My day. My time. I'm feeling so stressed right now, with way too much going on and not to mention a cranky husband. I just want to chill out. I just want to have a "me" day.

We don't do that enough. We don't spend enough doing whatever we want to do. Me, me, me. That is what I'm talking about. I need some sanity before face the week ahead, largely doing what I have to do, with both the good and the bad together.

No comments: