Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Trip

I'm off to Winston-Salem soon. Yet another trip. I'm burnt out thinking of it, but I will have a magazine to read and possibly a book.

I saw Eat, Pray, Love last night with Meg. I enjoyed it--pretty much fluff, beautiful scenery and eats, a story most 30-somethings can relate to on some level, and just a generally entertaining flick. I haven't seen any movies at all this summer, so I was glad to get out with a friend. Julia Roberts can be both annoying and endearing at the same time, but she's so under-exposed these days compared to Angelina and reality stars and whomever else is on the latest cover of Us Weekly. She is doing her thing, raising her family, and staying out of the limelight.

How is it already mid-August? I swear I do not know where the summer has gone. One more trip later this week, and then a break til September. Not much of a break, but it'll be Toronto!

No comments: