Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Furniture

After my < 24 hours in Winston-Salem, I rushed home yesterday and we drew for the fantasy draft (last, boo!) and sold one of the wine racks. And today, I took a few hours off to await our new furniture, which includes a sofa, coffee table, dining room table, steamer bar, and a 46" television. Entertainment center and chairs yet to come.

And paint, yeah. It never ends, does it?

Hopefully tomorrow's meeting won't be as stressful as I fear it will be. My reward is seeing Donna afterwards, and wow, will it be good to see her. I plan on trekking to Whole Foods to pick up a few things so we can entertain, even if it's only for cocktails. And then Texas. And then lots of dinners. Gosh, I miss running. If it's nice in the morning, I am in such a need for a run.

No comments: