Tuesday, August 10, 2010

San Francisco

I'm sitting in a Barnes & Noble near Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. Trying to decide what to do next. The convention is over, and it's 2:30. And my flight leaves at 10pm.

I might see a movie or find some wine. I've already walked through Chinatown and had some Boudin, like a full loaf practically of sourdough. And I have some Ghiradelli Chocolate, and I desperately need to brush my teeth.

Last night I had wine here. The Press Club was good wine with good friends, and I was happy to have that diversion.

But now...not so sure. It's cold here, and I've already walked almost 3 miles, I think, and I ran three this morning. It would have been smart to pack a gym ba for the gym but oh wel.

Think I'm going to browse a bit, maybe hit TJ's, slowly head toward Union Square, and then figure it all out. I should refrain from spending money.

No comments: