Friday, August 20, 2010

Long Week, Long Trip Ahead

We had a good condo meeting last night, and my reward was seeing Donna. It was later, and shorter than expected, but seeing a good friend after so long (two years!) was so worth it. And she'll be back, and I will see her in Toronto! I am so excited about it.

Between NC, furniture delivery, condo stuff, draft order, seeing her, flying to TX, and everything that is going on next week, I am forgetting to breathe. I haven't had much of an opportunity to work out this week, and the prospect of getting out of bed at 6:30 a.m., after 4-5 hours of sleep, was just not a good one. So I slept and walked at lunch. And we are leaving in an hour to sit by the gate and drink a beer and eat a burger or whatever and just breathe. And be grateful we have family to visit, a great friend who had her own 4am wake-up call, and jobs that can support our travel plans.

We will be OK, and it will be busy and hectic, but we will be OK. And I will SO enjoy a free weekend when we get one, whenever that may be!!!

No comments: