Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things for Thursday...

I had a dream last night, a car trip, I think, and Grandpa was in it. Today is the six year anniversary of his death. Some subliminal way of reminding me? I don't know.  I was very fortunate to have him for 28+ years, but I'm sad that he was the last of that generation of family to be a part of my daily, physical life, and I didn't see as much of him in his last years. I know he is so happy to be with grandma in heaven, though.

I've been enjoying some new music lately.  The Lissie album is lovely, and I think I'm going to download it. In Sleep, Everywhere I Go, Bully, everything on it is touching and catchy. I'm enjoying some Guster tunes, too, and I am a fan of the new Kings of Leon. Man, I missed my computer.

Five days before the election, and I'm so tired of campaign ads. I can only imagine what the rest of the country is feeling. How big will the victory be? Senate majority still in play? Predictions to come!

And it's Halloween. I don't care, other than I want to see Joey in his Donald Trump costume. I was never a huge fan of Halloween. Not a big candy or dressing up fan. It's okay not to be too into Halloween, right?

No comments: