Monday, October 18, 2010

New Tunes

The laptop is up and running and all of my very precious, valuable music has been restored. No, it would not have been the end of the world if I had to re-upload some pieces, but I would have been very unhappy.

I am enjoying new tunes by Tired Pony, Lissie, Angus & Julia Stone, Guster, Pete Yorn, and many other finds. Almost too many to recall right now. And I'm listening to the new Kings of Leon right now on Spinner, and I agree that the single Radioactive is quite catchy and maybe worthwhile of purchase.

I really could spend hours organizing and re-organizing my music. In about 10 weeks, I will get to come up with my long-awaited best of 2010.  I have a few ideas of what definitely will go on, like Frightened Rabbit, Shout Out Louds, the National, Delta Spirit, etc. but it will require a great deal of music reviewing to come up with the final list.

No comments: