Friday, July 30, 2010

Ten For Friday

1. Ate an enormous lobster yesterday. Well, about 1/3 of a lobster. Not to mention oysters, raw clams, steamed clams, clam chowder, and lots of other stuff...full thinking about it. But I think that was my first trip ever to Connecticut.

2. Ikea tonight.

3. I am SO looking forward to Target tomorrow!

4. Not to mention Morton's!

5. Missy Reeves is back to Days. Will Matt Ashford be back, too? And will I care? Sigh...

6. It is supposed to be nice and cool (mid 80s!) this weekend. Sad that 83 seems chilly after this summer.

7. I had a big Harvest Cobb salad today. Yum. I needed something healthy. Now I want something sweet...cookie time? Or frappacino?

8. Still love the Delta Spirit album.

9. Vinny the driver was a hoot.

10. Two more hours. Two more hours.

No comments: