Thursday, February 11, 2010

Last Day at Home?

Well, we have one last snow day today. It's nearly 40 degrees, the snow is melting, well a little, and I am ready to get out of Capitol Hill!! I took a walk to Harris Teeter this morning. I should have gone to the gym, darn it. But I was so soaking wet and tired after the grocery trek (hey, needed to stock up on wine and milk!) that I didn't want to venture back out again. And yeah, the car is still buried but there are worse things, unless it doesn't start. No, don't let me jinx myself :-)

Anyway, this has been the craziest week. I can't believe we've been out of the office all week. And there is three feet of snow on the ground, and it's only February 11. I'm going to curl up with my tea, blankie, and book, watching some GH while listening to some Starsailor, and hope that no more snow (like what they think could happen on Monday!) actually happens!

No comments: