Monday, February 8, 2010

Hike to the Gym

Snowmageddon continues, with MORE SNOW COMING!!! Argh.

I hiked the 3 mile roundtrip to the gym to get a 5 mile treadmill run in. It was pretty packed. Man, I miss Mint and the two block walk. It wasn't terrible getting there, but it took twice as long as it would take me to run there. And did I mention there is MORE SNOW COMING!!! Argh.

No idea if the office will reopen in time for tomorrow's blizzard. Yes, I can get there. No idea how long I'll stay there. I'd go with my gym bag in tow no doubt.

I am officially snow'd out. And where is the mail? I keep hoping for new reading material to break up Battle Cry of Freedom. Loving the tome on the Civil War, but I need something lighter, too, since there's no paper. At least I am keeping the wine and TV off til six. Only 32 minutes to go...

No comments: