Friday, September 14, 2007

This and That

--I'm still obsessing over the identity of Timmy. Everyone is surmising that Alice Brady is Shimmy; there doesn't seem to be another Oscar winner in the Studio era who disappeared shortly after winning. The last Noah's Ark clue suggests that there might have been a second AB--the one who played silent roles. If not her, I am stumped. I added the link to my phone so I can check for updates over the weekend!

--I'm heading to the Northern Neck of VA for JL's wedding. It should be fun. Then off to Birmingham for the big John Ashcroft dinner. I'm looking forward to meeting him.

--After running 6 miles at the gym on Wednesday, I realized I have to ease off of my knees for a few days. My legs are just sore. I worked out 6 days in a row. I need to ease off the obsessive working out a bit. I'm plateauing, and always hungry, and sore!!! Hopefully I can get in a walk or something, though, over the next few days.

--Opinion Journal nailed its editorial on Harry Reid's threats against Ted Olson. Bring on a fight! The base is all W. has left.

--I hope Newt Gingrich is wrong, but he makes too much sense. This is why I can't make up my mind on a candidate to support.

No comments: