Thursday, September 20, 2007

Revelations

Shimmy is Alice Brady, and Timmy is Arthur Blake. Of course, there is a certain amount of skepticism about this reveal, although I do find the entire Old Hollywood storyline so intriguing. Anyway, I at least have a new blog to read.

Bye Sara on Top Chef, leaving Brian, Casey, Dale, & Hung.

Got Paste the other day. The song that stands out to me most is Crowded Hour, by Augie March. There are a couple of others, too, of course, though this CD isn't as great as some of the others have been.

So the knees were sore this morning, and yesterday they were fine. What gives?

I cannot believe that SMC hosted Tim Wise on campus. This guy--who makes a living on calling white conservatives racists and Jim Crow supporters--is another reason why I won't financially support the school. Why should I give them money to support programs that bring speakers to campus, give them a forum without opposition, labels conservatives hypocrites, calls Ronald Reagan a phony hero, and basically labels any black conservative an oreo (even if he doesn't come out and say it). Because political beliefs are black and white, right? I am embarrassed SMC has sunk this low. I doubt they'll respond to me.

No comments: