Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Family News

I found out on Monday that in about 8 months or so I will become an aunt. That is very exciting, though I am still a bit bittersweet about that. This is when it is tough to be living so far from family. Well, it will be a new chapter and new generation for my family.

In other news...

--Timmy/Shimmy to be revealed. While Shimmy has to be Alice Brady, there is still alot of speculation as to the identity of Timmy. Arthur Blake was bandied about because his DOB/DOD could fit, but who knows.
--I've been listening to the KT Tunstall new CD online. So far, I do like it, though it hasn't gotten the greatest reviews. It just has to be a fun, bouncy CD. Not everything has to be a work of art. At least it isn't crap like that Gimme More song by Britney Spears.
--I dropped the ball, and I should have bought Thanksgiving tickets weeks ago. Now the price is climbing. Grr. There are also times I wish family could come to me!
--I've been taking it easy on my knees this week by not running. They feel better, but I will probably take one more night off. The weather is nice and mild, so I hope to hit the Rock Creek Trail a bit more. I do need to get some new running shoes; perhaps I will finally make it to Fleet Feet, since that places gets such good reviews. I do have that $100 gift card/rebate to spend. But I also need some new fall clothes!

No comments: