Saturday, September 22, 2007

Not quite Fall...

The first day of Autumn is tomorrow, and it's 83 degrees. Tomorrow will be even warmer. I guess that is why Banana Republic is ditching its Fall clothes already to get ready for their holiday collection. I got two new work shirts, a going out shirt, and new jeans for $166. Not bad. I do need a few more work things, but today I mostly wanted to rely on my rebate from AT&T. Though I may go back to the downtown location, just in case I change my mind...

I tried the Zen of Zin last night from Ravenswood. Pretty good. I am sure it will be finished off tonight.

GRRR Louisville.

It is nice to be here on a Saturday, and not have anywhere to go or anyplace to be. I am so tired of rushing around.

Dad should be getting back from Germany right around now. I got a postcard from him yesterday; I really look forward to hearing how his trip went.

I applaud Romney's attempt at calling out the GOP on its flagrant spending, ethical lapses, and irresponsibly immigration policy (or lack thereof), though I am thinking more and more it will be Romney. I can see as a #2 on the ticket; who cares about geographical balance. And I think it will be Hillary/Obama. That is my early guess.

No comments: