Friday, September 28, 2007

Busy Week

I feel like I have worked pretty hard this week. Unusual, right :)

A few things that have caught my attention:

--I bought the Rogue Wave CD. They were on the Spiderman 3 Soundtrack, and I noticed that a lot of the stuff I like on itunes recommended their CD. I give it a B; it starts out good. Lake Michigan is a quality track.

--I watched the Season Premiere of Bionic Woman; it's not bad. I want to check out Pushing Daisies, and that will be it for the new TV. And I thought the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy was a huge improvement; Shonda wrote the episode. It wasn't as mopey, and it moved along before the shark jumping ferry episode.

--I am hosting Ladies Poker night tomorrow night. The boys played yesterday and made a huge mess. We will be more lady-like, and have much better food/drinks.

--Another big reason that I am not a leftie: Hillary's big plan to offer $5K for every baby born in the U.S. Isn't this just inviting illegal aliens into the country?

No comments: