Friday, May 11, 2012

TV

I haven't watched as much television over the last few years. Just not as many good shows.  But with it being May, there are a few finales I'm really eager to check out. Like Grey's Anatomy. It jumped the shark for me a couple of times, but I've been digging this past season. Like who is going to die? I am going with Arizona or Callie. Or perhaps someone totally unexpected, who isn't even on that plane. Like someone getting hit by a bus like George was. 

I've also enjoyed the Big Bang Theory. I thought this season was flatter than previous ones, though I did find a sweetness to last night's finale's last season, when Bernadette and Raj held hands, then Leonard and Penny, and then Sheldon with Amy. Awww...and the wedding was super cute.

I am also into How I Met Your Mother. I am looking forward to the big reveal of whom Barney is getting hitched to. I can't believe it'll be Robin, but who the heck knows?

I might also DVR the Desperate Housewives finale. And maybe House, though both those shows jumped the proverbial shark a while ago.  But I do care a bit about how DH will end up. I hope someone will get a happy ending.

Of course, there is Fringe, too, but we are so far behind. I do have 1.5 seasons saved up on the DVR.

I will also tune into American Idol out of habit. I am going to predict Jessica or Phillip will prevail. 

And finally, there is Mad Men. Um, I am going in serious withdrawals even contemplating the season finale. How awesome is that show! And yeah, I do predict a death on that one, too.

No comments: