Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Behind Mad Men

I finally got a chance to watch the Behind the Actor's Studio episode with the cast of Mad Men. I largely agree with these observations--the show was far too edited down and Bravo should make the entire conversation available.  Heck, they have dozens of hours of Housewives specials, right? Hideous.

I really respect the actors and their discussion. John Slattery and Christina Hendricks are such consummate professionals...I didn't realize he went to Catholic! And she lived in Fairfax. It's actually amazing at how they all came from small towns (except Jared Harris), and all had to work so hard to make their careers so successful.  And how awesome is Jon Hamm...can you imagine him as a teacher? And to lose both your parents at such an early age?

I am sad that there are only a few more Mad Mens left this season...I hope the next season comes back soon!!!


No comments: