Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day 2012

It just struck me that in four years, I will be four days from forty. I am not sure why that is so startling to me right now, other than the fact that there is a symmetry of four's.  And I'm still grappling with 36, in my last four days as a 35 year old.

This coming weekend will be a whirlwind with the cross the country and back trip, Steve's birthday, and a whole host of other things to focus on, including meetings and traffic and another trip next weekend. 35 has been a decent year, with the most remarkable thing that we moved out of that condo. We survived. And we can thrive in the coming year, hopefully.

I also gained a new nephew this year, visited Jamaica, became a premiere member on United, and was lucky enough not to lose anyone close to me. I hope this coming year is even better.

No comments: