Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

1. Dinner was fun with T&M on Saturday, but my purse still reeks of Indian food. Sigh.
2. I did not watch the Oscars. I don't even know anything about most of those movies, except for the Help.
3. Pearl Dive Oyster Palace did serve a good brunch, but man, were portions small and overpriced. It took about six bites to finish my itty bitty omelet. Next time, I go big for brunch.
4.  My favorite thing to cook is my shrimp scampi. Garlicky buttery goodness. So bad but so so good.
5. I will miss my Saturday a.m. shopping routine for the next few weeks. I will miss having Saturdays off for a few weeks, CA and LA be damned.
6. I started Mad Men Season three. Is it possible for a show to stay this good?
7. I also finished Nothing to Envy.  I already ordered Under the Loving Care of the Fatherly Leader. Highly recommend.
8. One more day until Fanfarlo's album comes out.
9. It feels spring like today. Almost 60 degrees and sunny. I am SO ready to say goodbye to winter!
10. It's birthday week...that is all.

No comments: