Monday, February 13, 2012

Mad about Mad Men

Yes, I am about five years too late, but I have really gotten into Mad Men. I watched the entire first season over the weekend, abandoning most of my previously construed weekend plan list. Oh well, it was worth it. Don Draper is magnificent. Betty is the perfect Grace Kelly stooge of a bride, and Peggy is everygirl who has a knack for copy and is knocked up. I tried to follow along with online reviews so I could get the characters down. I also immediately went out and bought season two on DVD. Because season five is starting next month!

It does take a while for us to get into new shows, but Big Bang and the Office were two we adopted and fell in love with. And I really am in love with Mad Men. I even abandoned the Whitney tribute (lame as it was, though through no fault of Jennifer Hudson) to watch it!

No comments: