Friday, February 3, 2012

The Little Things

1. Finding my lost earring; thank you St. Anthony! I loved that pair ever since I bought them in Ann Arbor for my birthday. SO happy it was found!
2. Two full days off. Cannot be happier than that.
3. Finally getting the kitchen fix started on Tuesday.
4. Shopping time this weekend. More wine, maybe a new top or two.
5. Our side table should be ready any day now.
6. Brunch with the girls.
7. Date night with husband.
8. Reading time. I finished Injustice and Grand Pursuit in the past week. More on that later. I am starting Rick Brookhiser's James Madison.  I've already started Paris 1919.
9. A chance to work out. Sunday will be rushed, but I really want to get in a good run that day before Superbowl gluttony.
10. And  yes, it's Superbowl weekend. But that also means six long months without football...sadness.

No comments: