Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Part II of Favorite TV of 2012

So I realize I left out a few series while doing my recap. One is Fringe, which is ending and I am woefully behind on (thanks to the husband). I predict we'll be picking up the DVDs soon to catch and watch the finale. It's a beautiful crafted show, in the tradition of Lost and the X-Files and the Twilight Zone. Yet it had romance, some of the best acting on television (how does John Noble NOT have an Emmy?!). All I can say is that while the show ran its beautiful course, it will be missed on TV.

I also missed listing Modern Family, which I've gotten more into. Yes, half of the reason why is that I just love Ed O'Neill, ever since the days of Married With Children. The show can be silly at times, but I can see why it's such a popular family comedy.

Most of the time, we're just watching old Big Bangs, old Frasiers, even old Friends when I can find them on. And lots and lots of football. I did pick up the first season of Breaking Bad, which I've heard friends from Ann to Bill rave about. So perhaps that will be on my list next year.

No comments: