Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Favorite TV of 2012

I no longer watch much television, but there are certainly shows I'm a fan of and watch on a regular basis. Last year, I really became enamored with Mad Men, and I am eagerly awaiting Don Draper and Sterling Cooper Draper's return this Spring. What else? I do like Nashville, and its soapy deliciousness, singing, and great acting makes it the only new show I've gotten into. And I've also been re-engaged with Grey's Anatomy. Yes, I am excited for Meredith & Derek's baby and I hope those characters find some happiness after all of the shootings, family deaths, doctors deaths, plane crashes, amputations, etc. they've had to endure.

Of course, both How I Met Your Mother and the Big Bang Theory are up there, too.  The Barney/Robin engagement should breathe some life into this show, which has at least one more full season remaining. And BBT...fun and funny, and peaking, right now.

Other than that, there is not too much I'm watching right now. I need to pick something to watch during the upcoming MLK/inauguration weekend, since I don't intend to leave home then!

No comments: