Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Coping

It's no secret I've been down about the kitchen water disaster. Ugh. It's not how I wanted this year to go. It's a distraction, and haven't I preached that I need a routine at a time of year that is usually quite busy?

I received an email from Donna about her dad's latest treatment not working, and they need to shift gears. And that is tragic. And upsetting. I can only imagine how worried and sad she is, and I don't want to imagine it at all. In fact, I try to consciously not think of that as much as I can.

It's all perspective, and what is upsetting to me is really not huge in the real picture. But I still want it acknowledged, I guess. And all I can do is pray for my friend and send my good thoughts their way. Because everything can be dealt with in one way or another. I guess....I don't know what I really am saying. I am just sad for her, because I know there's not much we all can do.

No comments: