Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Toe Bummed

I cannot begin to describe how frustrated I am by my probably broken toe. It's not that I had this unblemished record of never breaking a bone, but it was a stupid, clumsy way to do it (changing the thermostat!). I am trying to be patient, but I am going crazy at the thought of not working out. Perhaps I should just be good about trying out some yoga and biking, which I am horrible at, but I am bummed that I cannot run in this beautiful morning 60 degree weather. I am hopeful that it really is just a bad, bad bruise, but I also don't want to go to the doctor to confirm that because of my squeamishness. Ugh.

So it is not the end of the world of course, but I dramatically want to protest this somewhere. Hoping it heals very quickly and I can run again very, very soon.

No comments: