Monday, August 22, 2011

Detoxified Sunday

After a fun, but too boozey, Saturday enchilada party, we took it easy yesterday. We slept, we vegged on the couch, we did a light elliptical workout, and then we we sat on the couch.

It has been a while since I felt that hungover.  The only one I can remember was after the Eastern leadership meeting, and that was partially because of the early wake-up call.  So I detoxed yesterday and forego'ed my evening glass of wine and laid off meat. Though even if the only food to eat was some version of a veggie enchilada, I am not sure I could have done that, either. I was feeling pretty eh.

But work will pick up again, and things will become hectic once again. It is four long months to Jamaica, though honestly, look how fast this summer has gone. Is it really August 22? What have I done all summer? So maybe that vacation will be here long before we know it.

No comments: