Thursday, June 26, 2008

SCOTUS, Obama, Work, Stuff

The DC gun ban came down, 5-4 in our favor. Yeah. Not that I am about to go out and buy a gun, mind you. But I think Scalia is brilliant, and it is ridiculous that the District has basically denied its citizens to own and register a gun, unless you lived in this city as a legal adult back in 1976.

As usual, Jan Crawford Greenburg nails it. Yes, Obama, you are a hypocrite and panderer.

Work is eh now. I am off to Chicago tomorrow. I am looking forward to the weekend and catching up with FS friends, but am tired. I feel like I am getting so far behind on wedding stuff again. So much to do, and only 37 days left! Less really when it comes to planning!

I caught up with Sal on Monday, did I mention that? Good to catch up.

I also did some shopping this week. Macy's, Ann Taylor for a cute black jacket and a dress. I need a shower outfit!!!

No comments: