Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Better Than Ezra, Again

Sal and I are heading to see Better than Ezra for the upteenth time tonight at the 9:30 Club. I still feel rather sickly with my nasty cold, and it is frigid as all hell out there. But I will have a good time and sing along to the familiar songs, and enjoy the music, just like I did when I saw them for the first time back in 1998.

We saw them last about 18 months ago, and being that they're a big touring band, it was about time they came around again. I've been very negligent in my concert going, with only DMB this year.  I saw several shows on the calendar that I'd love to go to, particularly Justin Townes Earle and Pete Yorn. I need to make an effort to get to the Rock & Roll Hotel, even if it is a school night. I love good music too much not to go!

Update: Set list. 

No comments: