Friday, December 17, 2010

Snow, No

Yesterday we got our first couple of inches of snow for the year. I'd be very happy if that was all the snow we were to receive this winter. I hate winter, I hate snow, I hate how dark it gets so darn early, and I am already ready for March.

And then they were saying it could snow again on Sunday, one year since last Winter's first snowpacolypse. Ugh, ugh, ugh. But now they are backing off. I really don't want to see snow fall again all winter.

I am sort of in a grumpy mood about winter this year, and in denial about Christmas being only 8 days away. I really haven't bought Christmas gifts or even thought about what I want to get. I am most excited to go home to see Joey. And just to get away from the house for a few days.

Boo to the snow, and I hope I get that holiday spirit soon.

No comments: