Monday, June 15, 2009

Good Weekend

We had a nice weekend, in town (with the exception of my postponed haircut!). We met up with Adam for a drink on Friday night, followed by dinner at Granville Moore's. Yum, such good beer and frites and mussels!!! Saturday was a good interval workout, Target, pick-up the boy to get his car detailed, bowling!!!, Whole Foods, and then a fun evening with Liz and Mary. And Sunday was brunch with the GMU girls, a bad outdoor workout, and Giada's shrimp fra diavolo. Yum. Not to mention a lot of scrabble! I didn't get everything accomplished, but it was worthwhile. And this week is BTE and some more time with friends. What more can a girl ask for?

OK, so I can think of a few things...I did order the new nine west watermelon purse. I just wanted to buy something. I desperately need work clothes so that will need to be taken care of. Just 4 1/2 more work days til Friday....Sigh.

No comments: