Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day

It's May 1. Three months and one day to go. And the perfect day to listen to 10,000 Maniacs "These Are Days."

11 days til my nephew is due.

The perfect day for a glass of riesling or sauvignon blanc and an outdoor patio.

The perfect day to listen to my new Sarah McLachlan CD of B-sides. Anything with Rainbow Connection is most excellent.

Top Chef last night: Definitely glad Antonia won the challenges. What was Stephanie thinking? Definitely Dale and Richard. Not sure who #3 will be now.

HIMYM this week was super funny for the first 2/3 of the episode, and sad when Ted dumped Barney.

House was HILARIOUS.

Girls night was fun on Monday--LC is due with #3. CS is entering the convent this August. KJM is heading to NYC. No more girls night out, I think.

Drinks with JW means I need the shower list asap.

Oh, need to get TWO Mother's Day gifts this year!! TWO!!

I think I need to bail on the ten year reunion. Too much going on.

Only one more day til I get a day off!!!!! The best day of them all.

No comments: