Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy Weekend

Started at Ceiba for margaritas with Jenny. Then on to Black Squirrel. I am still a big fan of their fries, mussels, and wide beer selection.

Saturday was a mediocre cake tasting, following by a 9-8 Nationals victory over the Pirates. The new ballpark was very nice. Right off of the Anacostia. Great day, sunny skies, good friends. Then dinner with Moira and friends -- salmon, veggies. By this point, I already felt like we had been eating all weekend long. Thankfully I am not a food blogger, so I do not have to fess up to the snacking.

By Sunday, we had the taco truck debut, which meant more margarita. SO good, but SO filling. We basically did not eat or drink for the rest of the day. Too much wine nauseated me. All I wanted to do was sleep. So I rested up, watched Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters, then went to bed.

But still full!

No comments: