Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Music, Obama/Hillary, etc.

I have not been listening to much new music lately, mostly b/c not much has interested/intrigued me. I do like the new Landon Pigg and Mates of State tracks on the new Paste sample. Death Cab for Cutie's new CD is coming out next Tuesday, as is Duffy's. I love her Mercy song. I plan on buying or downloading both of those CDs, and perhaps the others too, eventually. I really can't remember if I bought anything else this year. I guess Missy Higgins. I've mostly been cycling through my ipod to listen to everything else, once again. Of course, my great recent score was finally after at least a decade landing my hands on the 24 Gone/The Spin CD. Girl of Colours is easily one of my favorite random music finds of all time, kind of like Drinking in LA. Oh how I miss Detroit radio. (Edited to add: Big fan of the Val Emmich cut, too.)

Well, Obama won big in North Carolina, and lost small in Indiana (2 points). Is Hillary done? Will Operation Chaos endure? Is Obama the nominee? Yes...to at least one of those questions.

I' m just excited that McCain delivered a pretty decent speech on judges yesterday.

No comments: