Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thirty-Two

So I got some nice emails this morning (and yesterday) from Michelle, Donna, and Leigh Ann. And Kevin, too. Paul just called, though we had a lousy connection. Here, Dave wished me happy birthday. I guess we're only part-way through the day, so perhaps someone else will remember. It's horrible that you remember who did not acknowledge it, like it is something you are seeking, rather than think happily about everyone who does remember. Just being honest.

We are having a quiet night at home, watching Super Tuesday II returns, and having a nice sea bass dinner. Yum. I went and got Corner Bakery ravioli for lunch. Probably an overrated lunch, but I don't let myself have that very often.

So will Hillary pull it off tonight, or will Obama triumph and knock her out? I don't think she will go too easy, and I would like to see her fight til the bitter end :)

Til later...

No comments: