Monday, March 31, 2008

Babies and Shopping and Detroit

Cindy's baby shower was on Sunday in Detroit. They got a slew of gifts, including several frog pods (whatever those might be). If it was a family venture, we definitely would have chosen a nicer locale. And food. And I definitely would want drinks at my shower!! Only the best for my little nephew :) He is going to be one big baby. Leigh Ann got him this super cute CMU onesie.

Mom also bought a dress, a black & white suit, to wear to the wedding. Very exciting for her. Not terribly flashy, but she looks really nice in it, very MOTB. Four months this week!

Steve got one job offer and he's stalling to figure out what else might be out there. I am keeping my fingers crossed things work out OK for him. He's in CA all this week.

I've had this headache that won't go away, though it's better now then it was earlier. Perhaps it was the screaming kiddos at the shower yesterday?

No comments: