Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This Year...

The year isn't over, but I am already thinking about what I will remember, good and bad, from this past year. Certainly moving. Boston. Every moment hanging out with Joey. SMC reunion weekend.  So much travel.  Fantasy football. Rooting for the Tigers. And Lions.  Mom and dad's April visit. 

I hope Jamaica will be a fitting end for a hectic, crazy year.  And I hope that it will give us a chance to consider what we want most in 2012. I don't know what the year will bring.  I know what I think I want it to bring.  But it also means turning 36, another year older and closer to 40.  I feel like it will be a big year, a good year, an important year.  I wonder if any more of my deja vu moments will come true. You know those? When you catch a glimmer of something that is yet to occur? When you hope it will occur?

18 days left.

No comments: