Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Season

Happy Holidays...I guess I will always associate Christmas music and the season with that Andy Williams Christmas album with this time of year. And it's on Spotify! His version of the 12 Days of Christmas, The Christmas Song, and It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year are some of the most iconic Christmas songs. But I digress...

We had our first holiday party last night, and another reception tonight. And several next week. And then it's on to Jamaica and then on to Christmas. And how did it get to be December 8? I know that it is a recurring theme. Today, now that it is finally cold, makes me realize that it is the holiday season. And Christmas. And I need to get in that spirit, do more shopping, and celebrate a great weekend with friends coming up. How can I not be in the spirit?

No comments: