Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ten for Tuesday

1. Pizza for lunch. Vapiano's for dinner. Yes, I do love my carbs.
2. I was wavering on the new Iron & Wine, but I like a few of the songs on there. So maybe I'll get that tonight.
3. I DO NOT want any snow. I liked being able to run this morning, outside. I am too lazy to do much more.
4. This California trip is going to be so long. At least I can celebrate President Reagan's birthday a week early there.
5. We've been majorly into the Office lately. Season three done, season four to come.
6. So much to pack.
7. Not sure about watching the State of the Union tonight. I probably will get sucked in.
8. Some friends have been disappointing lately.
9. Already one month since Christmas.
10. And less than six weeks til I'm 35. How the hell did that happen.

No comments: