Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stuff

Heading to Boston soon! Game six of the NBA finals. Could care less, but it would be fun to see everyone in Boston celebrate.

Discovered (again) Greek yogurt. If I have strawberries or another sweet mix-in, I really like it. Plain, eh. And it filled me up for a mid-morning snack.

This humidity is not good for running. Not good.

I finally finished Crisis and Command. It took a while, but I found the last chapters about executive power quite interesting. Now on to 1959: The Year Everything Changed by Fred Kaplan. It is a quick read, and I imagine I'll get through it by the weekend. I need to stock up on some beach reads; have a couple already. Perhaps with my 40% off coupon from Borders I will get another.

15 days to St. Lucia!!!!!

Loving Brandi Carlile live on All Songs Considered...Mad World, Johnny Cash covers. Great!

Sneaking edited versions of Days with Missy Reeves back. She is so gorgeous! Wonderful tribute to Frances Reid coming up. Twenty years since COD!

No comments: