Monday, February 23, 2009

Girls Night In

I had a nice time on Saturday night with Liz, Ann, and Mary and meeting baby N. Girls night out-in. Ahh, how life does change. It was SATC gossipy and snarky, and I enjoyed drinking wine and a cocktail and just kicking back. Though a little bittersweet because I remember all of the other incarnations of girls night, with Cindy and Alex and Katherine, etc. over the years. All have moved on. On Friday I lunched with Sally for RW at Tuscana West. Yummy, not the best meal ever, but the risotto was tasty. The salad could have used a bit more goat cheese, though! I am lucky to have several circles of friends around, from the Jennys to the Georgetown crew to work friends. Separate circles, but still.

Husband is still sick. Poor guy. And he has a birthday coming up!!

No comments: