Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up

Busy weekend. We saw Second City at the American Indian museum with M and friends. Very funny, though always a bit too political. There was a great FBI word-association skit that S really enjoyed; totally cracked him up.

We had dinner on Saturday with Craig & Carol; I made lasagna. I used cottage cheese. It's never as good as mom's though. We had a nice meal. Then Sunday, it was a lot of football watching, though things did not go well for the Cowboys, sadly. At least I did well in the college pool, and S did well in his fantasy.

I also joined facebook. It's a total time-burglar. But oddly, bizarrely, you just get sucked in.

I managed two runs, though I am feeling pudgier since the wedding. I guess I am eating salads all week long.

Oh, and got my haircut. It looks a lot healthier now! And I uploaded wedding photos to snapfish.

Off to Boston than Cincinnati this week. Ugh. One more week than things get quieter. Yeah! Am looking forward to seeing Paul, and I should try to reach Angela.

Hopefully be back later.

No comments: