Friday, September 19, 2008

Chicago

Headed to Chicago on Tuesday-Wednesday for an evening event with Justice Scalia. Kept me busy, and you know how I feel about event planning!! My throat started getting sore on Monday night during the Cowboys-Eagles game, and by Tuesday afternoon I was feeling not great. Though I guess that is the case of adrenaline just keeping you up, right? I had some chicken tenders afterwards at Elephant & Castle but left earlier than the rest. Fun event, but crazy crazy. Feeling a bit better today, but I am still stuffed up. And this weekend will be a busy one!! We have plans to hear Robert Schiller at Politics & Prose tonight, and dinner with James & Christina tomorrow night. Also a full day of house hunting, of course. At least the weather will be nice this time! I also need to get the boy to finish up his thank yous. Lots to-do! We did go to bed at 8:30 last night, and I am still beat. I've avoided work-outs these last few days to give my body a chance to recover.

No comments: