Monday, December 17, 2007

'Twas the Week Before Christmas

Some interesting news...

Lost returns January 31!

Joe Lieberman is endorsing John McCain. That says SO much, doesn't it? Not his colleagues Hillary or Obama. Not his former colleague John Edwards. Not Joe Biden or Chris Dodd. Not a Dem. I'm with Jonah Goldberg: I haven't made up my mind yet, but John McCain is someone whom I am least against. According to Lieberman: "There are some things more important than the political parties. One is friendship and the other is I think this guy is the best of all the candidates to unite our country and cross political lines so we can begin to finally solve some of the political problems that we have in this country and to lead us against the war versus Islamic elitist terrorism." Nice.

Well, I have made up my mind about Huckabee. Yikes. He's the only Republican, besides Ron Paul, that scares me. The GOP would go down so quickly if he's the nominee.

Jessica Simpson is a curse on Tony Romo.

Another reason not to vote for Hillary Clinton: United States Supreme Court Justice William Jefferson Clinton.






No comments: