Monday, December 10, 2007

Embarrassing Songs and Good Parties

I like this. Not sure what I'd choose, but I do want to download George Michael's Freedom now.

I do have some cheesy songs: Big Country, Heart's greatest hits, Kelly Clarkson, Abba's Dancing Queen, the Bangles, Belinda Carlisle, cheesy Chicago, Shaggy. Though I have to say, my ipod is pretty cool.

We had a wonderful party Saturday night. Meg and Nate were fantastic hosts. We had some wine, great snacks like little homemade crabcakes, cheese, spinach dip, Christmas cookies. The decor was fantastic. Shay and our hosts gave us great toasts, and I was really touched by Shay's. Christina & Kumar showed up later, coming all the way from Bethesda to hang out with us til 2a.m. We even got gifts--our first gifts! Wine glasses, cordial glasses, candle holder, bubbly. It was our first champagne! What great friends we have.

No comments: