Friday, August 17, 2007

I Wish I Could Cook Like This...

I'm not watching much TV this summer. But I'm really getting in to Top Chef. And I credit that to Jet Blue--watching all of the reruns from last season when I came back from California last June. Daniel Boulud was the guest judge this week. A few years ago, we dined at Daniel for our annual eastern meeting. Very nice. I'd like to see Tre, Dale, CJ, or Casey in the finale.

I wish I had the time, patience, and budget to cook. I love the Giada Everyday Italian show, and I think, I wish I could cook like that! And I really, really wish I had all of those nice cooking utensils, good pots & pans, great knives, fresh herbs at my disposal, equipment like a food processor and a decent blender, beautiful service ware. Every time I go to Crate or Williams Sonoma I make a mental list of what I'd like to own if I ever was lucky enough to have people buy me gifts :) I get SO tired of buying other people cool things!

No comments: